An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pay it Forward

Gifts for future generations are in proportion to your gratitude. The nature of life is that we pay forward our biological creation and nurture. Our parents gift to us is life and nurture.  While this much is essential to continued human existence, choose to take "pay it forward" farther -much farther. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Each of us has been generously gifted by parents, teachers, mentors, and others that we can never repay. So, in gratitude for what we have received, it is now our turn to generously gift the children, the up-and-coming, and the down-and-out --with no expectation that they can ever repay us - and with the hope that they will, in turn, pay-forward to another generation.

No comments: