An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fourth Dimension

The Fourth Dimension and Beyond
Dimentional philosophy is an adamant discussion of this generation. It is very difficult to have the ability to recognize  a fourth dimension is encompassing you. This discussion originated in Edwin A. Abbots book, "Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimension." In this he talked about a two dimensional square traveling into a three dimensional world, and his road to understanding.

The Fourth dimension is right in front of us. Sometimes what's in front of us is extremely difficult to see. A square in a one dimensional world would have difficulty understanding what a sphere from a three dimensional world is saying until he takes the square to its world. Questioning is akways going to be present. Every question leads to more question leads to more questions.

No comments: