An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Brilliantly Beautiful

We are all beautiful. We are all alive and beautifully brilliant.  We also have to respect all life or it will vanish. Through respecting life we encourage it through all the magnificent and wonder if it encourages living a great life.

Life could always improve, but sometimes you have to take it slow. There is no hurry to improve life. Life is a living breathing process which is of great value, it doesn't matter the circumstances. The point of view has not much value unless you make it have one.

We are in charge of ourselves as much as we are capable of.  Even if you don't choose to believe it. A choice of anything is a choice in itself. We all control our own destiny only if we are brave enough to take advantage of it all.

Yeremiah Hardt
yeremiah@aol.com

No comments: