An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Panic

What is the productivity in panicing? This emotion causes more grief than it is worth. It just makes people anxious.

It's true you have to have knowledge of event, however you do not have to get so emotional about them. This anxiety can lead to hysteria and fear of the unknown. The  has to be welcomed or else. There is a difference between observing what has happened and learning from it, than getting emotionally involved with it.

No comments: