An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Is Red really Sexy?


Yes, subconsciously it has a certain sexual appeal. That is not all it brings to the table. It means much more. It means importance, for example a red carpet. Red on woman is sexual in nature. In nature red is sexual for sure. Estrogen causes the flushing of cheeks. Genitals in both men and woman turn red when aroused. Red is also a bold color, it gains attention. Look at red carpets and restaurants. It also is a bold color. Women were encouraged to wear red in Germany to show their patriotizm.  To sum up red has a decimated root in the physical response.

No comments: