An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hunger

This should really not exist, the world has enough food for everyone. The struggle is that food is tied to wealth which is tied to greed. This is one of the great human dilemmas.

This problem is so easily solved. We as a people of the world have the capacity to alleviate the issue, by being more concerned with health, rather then the almighty dollar, which has its power simply because we give it freely to it.

No comments: