An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Thoughts become things

Everything is a thought before it materializes or manifests into something concrete.  Just how many thoughts do we have each day?  It has been documented at somewhere between 12,000 and 60,000 - plus or minus 10,000.  Do some research; you will find it is a common number.

So with that many thoughts flying around in your mind, what kind of thought habits do highly self-confident people have?

According to author and counselor Meg Selig, there are 7 habits anyone can practice to become more self-confident. One critical point that Meg focuses on is this: Tune into the little things you do right every day instead of over-focusing on what you think you did wrong.

No comments: