An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Six Keys To Success


By Brian G. Jett

I want to share with you something that I came up with that I call "The six keys to success".

Right off the bat:
Don't confuse how much money one has as to his or her success!

These keys will not unlock any opportunities of success without first having a strong and unfailing faith in God or that Being which is greater than you. Please don't go through life as your "own little god."
 
I encourage you to memorize these six keys by using the word ADVICE to do so.

Attitude
Bloom where you are planted. You have a choice to get back up after temporary set backs. Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference!

Direction
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there. Write your short term goals down on paper. I have discovered and continue to discover that putting your dreams and goals down on paper lock in or focus your belief that they can be achieved--even if you have to take a course correction in achieving your goals. Success comes in cans, failure comes in can'ts.

Let's continue with Brian's other keys for success:
http://motivateus.com/stories/sixkeys.htm

No comments: