An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Helping

Yes, the customer.  Years ago I sold cars and trucks for a living.  Loved helping people buy, not selling them on anything. I listened to what they wanted, asked a lot of questions, then helped them complete the sale.  Sure the boss passed out the paychecks at the end of the month, but it was commission from each sale, each customer, that made the total.

You see I loved my customers and they loved me.  So the next time you think your boss or your company pays you, make no mistake - if you don't take care of the customer, someone else will.  Give your best to each person and you will be rewarded.

No comments: