An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Effects of Movies on Living

Growing up, we may have been taught by movies and society that love is a neat and tidy thing, easy to categorize and identify. We find the one person in the world who’s right for us, we instantly click, and if it’s real love, it’s easy sailing from there on out. No fights, no hurt, just bliss. But as we all eventually learn, that idealized version of love doesn’t align with reality. Not only that, but that narrow concept of love totally undersells it. As we’ve written in the past, there are many glorious forms of love, and they all weave colorful threads into the tapestries of our lives. There may be much more to learn (and unlearn) about love than any of us realize. If we’re lucky, we’ll spend our whole lives getting to know the heights and depths of this complicated human feeling. yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: