An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Age

Getting older is inevitable, but in a world where the word “aging” is usually prefaced with “anti,” it can be difficult to enjoy the process, as normal and natural as it is. Yet there are many benefits to getting older: With age come experience, wisdom, and an opportunity to live more intentionally and enjoy every day.

“As I go on in life and I feel more and more myself and less judgmental about myself, my values become clearer to me,” Gwyneth Paltrow once said, highlighting a hopeful way to think about aging. “I can be in integrity all the time, which is much harder when you’re younger.”With a slight shift in perspective, it’s possible to see all the positives that come along with moving up in years. It can be helpful to remember that not everyone gets the chance to age as far into life as others, and that we should cherish the time as we have it.

No comments: