An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Finding And Living Your Purpose


How do you feel when someone says "bless you"? I don't know about you, but I am thrilled to get extra blessings sent to me. I embrace the intention that someone took the time to think of me in such a positive way. I send blessings to you each day because I love you and want to help you reach your full potential.

I have always served others throughout my life and in various careers. You probably have too, but you may not have thought of it that way. I also include love in my signature. It comes from my heart to let you know I appreciate your existence, that you are not alone, and that I want you to do well in your life.

Our world is filled with many wonderful and caring people, yet some are not that way. We've all seen it far too many times. My heart hurts with each evil report when it surfaces.

So I ask you, can you focus on something good today and remember you are here to serve your higher purpose? Sometimes you won't exactly know what it is until you are in the middle of it. Your purpose is something bigger than yourself; it's about others and how you can serve them.

Improving my skills so I can help you even more, is always at the front of my mind. I intentionally take action to improve my life so I can help you improve yours. How do I do it? By learning something new, broadening my horizons, and engaging with others who think or live differently than I do. In addition, mentors and coaches help me discover and clarify what may be holding me back from taking the next steps to living the total life I envision.

My purpose, goals, and problems are all part of who I am. Each day I get better because I choose to stay on purpose and take action. Remember nothing happens until you make a move.

No comments: