An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

✨One man was happy all his life...



He smiled and laughed all the time, no one ever saw him sad. There were times when people would ask him different questions about it:

- Why are you never sad? How do you always manage to be happy? What is the secret of your happiness?
To which the man would usually reply:

- I was once as sad as you. Suddenly, it hit me: this is MY choice, MY life! And I make that choice - every day, every hour, every minute. And since then, every time I wake up, I ask myself:

- Well, 🤔 what will I choose today: sadness or happiness?

✨It always turns out that I choose HAPPY✨🤗
@Positivity

No comments: