An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Factors That Lead To Success


The Power Of Significance

Most people want to be successful. But how you attain it is important. According to an article written by Courtney Lukitsch, CEO and Founder of Gotham PR,

"At this important moment in time, as we move forward into a new world of work and innovation, we're presented with a unique opportunity to focus on significance in everything we do as industry leaders."

  • Significance is sustainable success.

  • Without social engagement, success is not as significant. (To me, it's just old-school self-aggrandizement.)

  • Significance is mission-driven, with other people and the world in mind.

  • Significance is values-driven and valuable.

In addition, "The quality of being worthy of attention is perhaps the most important issue of our time and is at the very core definition of significance. As an industry leader writing a book on this topic, I'm exploring the factors that led my clients over the past two decades to become successful รข€” by creating significance at home and in businesses around the globe.

No comments: