An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Sounds of Silence

Four monks decided to meditate silently without speaking for two weeks. 
By nightfall on the first day, a candle began to flicker and then went out.
 
The first monk said, "Oh, no! The candle is out." 
 
The second monk said, "Aren't we not supposed to talk?" 
 
The third monk said, "Why must you two break the silence?" 
 
The fourth monk laughed and said, "Ha! I'm the only one who didn't speak."

Zen Story

No comments: