An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Thank you Mom



Marlene

A Big Thank You to all the Moms, no matter where they are, for the gifts they have given to us. Without Mothers, none of us would be here. I know I sure miss mine right now and if yours is gone, maybe you're missing her too. 

 For all the Moms who are working each day to keep their families together and safe, thank you!! Have a Happy Mother's Day! 

Before we leave today, here's a positive article that pays tribute to good deeds and kindness. Did their moms teach them these virtues? You never know :-)  Good Deeds and Acts of Kindness The Tulsa Way

No comments: