An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Nucleus of Life

You can be a part of many circles in your life, but what really makes you happy as a person? What can you offer that no one else has done before, what is your real gift you bring to this human family or in fact this cosmic family that we are just adapting to as I write this. There are so many aspects to emerge in this cosmic realm. Are we important at all? Does anything we do really matter. Of course it does. If you make someone or some other thing happy in your life, you have made a vast improvement on the likes of which you cannot even grasp. Will you be able to see the change you are making in all this chaotic minutia known as life, maybe, but that is not the point, the point is to make each and every moment you have last as long as it can, because there is one thing you can't buy and that is time. #piccadillyinc yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: