An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Permanence

Nothing in the world is permanent. Not even this message. The only permanence is our hope's for a brighter future. Then again, we are so divided who knows what will happen to us. This planet has been here long before us and will outlive us all. Sad to say but all the squabbles you do diminishes your life span exponentially. So be happy in the time you have allotted to you and make others feel worthwhile as well. For without your human family you would not be here as well as never feel loved and wanted as you do right now. Time is the only permanence, until we learn to harness time, dare I say manipulate it, we shall fall victim to it. I don't like being the victim, do you? I don't think we have to exploit time, just find a beneficial way to coexist with it. We need time as much as it needs us. #piccadillyinc yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: