An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Into The Unknown



You don't know what to expect when you wake up. Every moment is a new adventure. Every moment can be different than the last.

An adventure is awaiting us all in the future, however which future is the adventure in. You have many futures you can live out. Every choice you make, you can make authentic choices for the future. If you are happy within the moment, you have a precious gift.

Happiness leads to optimism and good fortune. There may be sadness out there, but all you have to do is understand. 

#piccadillyinc 

No comments: