An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Good News



Marlene 

I enjoy bringing Good News for you to read, especially in today's times, and actively search it out.  Today we look at Spotlighting Phoenix’s positivity during the pandemic.

We're talking about the positive stories that are taking place during this pandemic. The acts of kindness that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Because, believe it or not, it's not all doom and gloom. Good news stories are out there. And they're plentiful. 

 The link is to a podcast and there is also a transcript, if you prefer. Here it is: Spotlighting Phoenix


No comments: