An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

When Someone is Complaining

When someone is complaining about someone else to you, you can:
- change the subject or try to lighten the mood
- stay quiet & not say anything
- step away graciously from the person complaining, without hurting their     
  feelings
- share something positive to change their perception & feelings for the other person

What makes the difference is realising that we don't have to engage in the complaining & add fuel to the negativity.  We can positively influence the person complaining.

No comments: