An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Do we live in a computer simulation?

This question was first raised in 1641 by Renee Decart. The most recent person who asked this was a Oxford professor of philosophy Nick Botrum.

You have no way to disprove or approve this thought. It would occur to a transhuman or a cyborg or mutant. If this can occur this world is more then likely to be one. This is extremely difficult to detect.

Quantum scientists break into the study of Quantum Chromodynamics(QCD) have found the following forces. Strong and weak nuclear force and also electromagnetism and the weakest force of gravity. QCD looks at reality at four space time dimensions. String Theory dictates that there are no less than 11 dimension in which to work with. QCD is built upon the Latus Gage theory frame work.

yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: