An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What Is The Point Of Life


The point of life is to be honestly happy for the the longest available time. We all have to look beyond our sadness and be as happy as we can function within the disappointments of life. We have to be the happiest we can be within life and forgive the shortcomings of all others' misdeeds that affects our happiness. Everybody is bound to incur some bumps in the journey of happiness and we all have to function the best way we could possibly be in life. A friend of mine told me that when he was younger it was commonplace to set a tack on a chair and let someone come and sit down on it. As it happened, all would watch and laugh at the victim. The point of that tact is like the point of the life. It arouses our emotions. Do we sit on that point and know we are the victim, cry or turn that situation into a happy memory by laughing with them? The point of life is happiness. We have to practice our forgiveness as well as our belief in the future, that it holds the best that is all possible for us to happen.

No comments: