An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life Is Difficult


A life is so difficult, right? Why make it more difficult, that I would be ignorant right? We all have our different choices and views the help form the person that we have become and have to keep them as such, correct, why? Privacy, correct. But what if you were so important, you do not have privacy. You would go in sane. If you had so much power and could not get stress relief that is acceptable, you would turn to unacceptable means to get your stress out. The only problem is everyone is always watching today, especially today with the power of technology. No one could have secrets. This is a two fold issue.

No comments: