An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rehearsal







Every day you are acting. When you act, you live each and every day. However since you are in a play called life, it could be viewed as a huge for the simple fact, that we survive all of our scenes.
Acting is a part of everyday life. Life is a great game. We all have to go through the many obstacles that are set before us.

Life is moving too fast, or so we believe. Our day has gotten trendously more structured. There are in essence no rehearsals for anything. You can not go back in time and make corrections to your actions. Once you have something completed, it is complete.

No comments: