An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Gift of Life



Each and every life is a gift as well as a right. It has to always be in a state of progression. To live is to be active. Activity keeps the mind as well as the body living. We should respect and cherish this gift wherever it shows itself.
All the days you wake up are a gift of the living powers of Earth. They have to all be respected as well as cherished in order to make sure you are as good a human being which you can be. The only person who really judges you is you.
Others can judge your actions here and now, but only you have the final say, on whether you are able to live with what you have done. You can do a lot more gruesome punishment to yourself than anyone else can, no matter how they try. No one can do greater damage to yourself than you.

No comments: