An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Dreams

Why is this my dream? What do I need to do right now to get started? Who might be able to help me? Where else can I look for assistance? How will I measure my progress?When can I anticipate results from my efforts? A Dream is planted in your heart and mind for a reason. If you can discover what it is, the door of opportunity will open for you in some way each day. All you have to do is take that first step.

No comments: