An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Dreams

Choose your battles wisely. While your core principles and your life goals are important, most of what you let upset you is not worth an argument or lost sleep. Take Lao Tzu's advice and become softer and more flexible.

Dreams
Marlene

Do you have a dream that gets you fired up? You know what I am talking about. Your dream could be to travel the world, invent a new medication, start a foundation or be a great parent. Maybe you secretly seek adventure and opportunity or a peaceful and happy life. Whatever seems to rock you out of bed, go for it. Ask yourself the following daily questions to move closer to your goal, your dream.

No comments: