An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Wonders



Have you ever wondered why people are the way they are? Have you ever asked them about their life or their story? Some people had bad experiences, kept that anger bottled up inside, and are bitter. Others have worked through whatever happened, are happy, and embrace life as a true gift.

There's no right or wrong answer on how to live. It is up to each individual to choose their attitude and actions each day. Whatever you think about the most, whether positive or negative thoughts, will manifest in your daily life.

Be the victor and not the victim of your circumstances. Shine bright in this world and be proud of how far you've come so far. There's always room for improvement for every human being. Be the one who is proactive about your life.

Life changes fast. Life changes in the instant. The ordinary instant.

No comments: