An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

"Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills." Jim Rohn



Many people are complaining because no one gives them what they want; a chance, a relationship, a job!

Who is going to give you what they want and why will they.

No amount of begging or wanting something will help you get what you want. This is the reality!

"Life responds to deserve and not to need." Jim Rohn

Most people do not care what we are going through and are only interested in what we can bring to their table. Yes, a harsh reality indeed.

This is the reality, "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Never bury yourself in your daily routine and than wonder why you have no options!

If you want something, go get it!

No comments: