An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

REMEMBERING THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES


Terri Tomlinson

... and those they left behind
"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love."
Washington Irving
September 16, 2001I am so deeply saddened by this horrific act against the United States. Even though this tragedy took place far from my home in Texas, it hit me all the way to my soul. It was as if it happened to me and my loved ones.

Americans are known for standing together and in times like this we are all family. I pray for all the families who have suffered and wish them peace in knowing that their loved ones, who may have gone on ahead of them, have now returned home; their home with God.

I know there is nothing I can say to ease anyone's sorrow, but just to let these families know that my thoughts are with them. May all Americans hold hands and grow stronger during this time of despair and show these cowards, who tried to weaken us, that they have only made us more determined. We, after all, are Americans; the Proud, the Bold, and the Strong.

God Bless All Americans!

No comments: