An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Opportunity to Shine



Marlene 

Can you feel how lucky you are to have the opportunity to shine? Many people forget that life is precious and that each day is a new start to improve and progress. Wonderful moments happen to all of us if we can recognize when they happen. I'm not talking about huge moments; I'm talking about the little things in life that take your breath away.
My friend Jack starts his day off from the banks of the Cuyahoga River with coffee and thankfulness. What a great idea to spend some time with nature and all its wonderment before turning on your electronics and taking care of business.
What will you do with your day? Will you have a positive influence on others?
Keep your eyes, your mind, and your heart open for opportunities to share your goodness. Where will you find your magic moments?

Take care and be amazing!

No comments: