An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, October 26, 2018

Talking out loud:

Marlene
Remember you are not alone here.  Everyone will have their heart broken, more than once.  Sometimes your heart breaks for reasons other than romantic ones and hurts equally as much.  You can feel sorry for yourself, for a time, but not as a way of life.

Pick yourself up, dust off and get going again.  Live in today!  Get ready for great and wonderful things to happen.  If you don't show up, you may miss the opportunity intended for you.

No comments: