An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Talking out loud

Marlene
You usually get what you focus on, right?  So why not choose to focus on good things happening?  It's your choice, Yeremiah; I can't imagine you choosing negativity.  There's no where to go with that kind of thinking.  Expect joy, happiness, kindness and love to start your day.  Get up and say I feel great, I wonder what wonderful things will happen today?


I've done this for years and it truly makes a difference in my life.  If you don't have something like this to say each morning, develop your own saying that resonates with you.  Speak your words out loud and you provide energy to them.  Try it for a week and then let me know what happens.

No comments: