An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Customer relations

Are you mostly talking about you when with a customer?  If so, it might not be the best idea.  People like to talk about themselves, so let the customer do that.  Ask questions to get them to open up a bit.  

Since you are not buying anything, the focus shouldn't be on you.  Remember customers love to buy but hate to be sold. So make the customer the focal point; make their needs and wants first on the list; help them discover if there are any objections to finalizing the sale - answer their concerns and let them buy.

Here's to you today - show your customers some love and let them win because if you help them get what they want, you will get what you want too.

No comments: