An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Life's Toolkit

By Denise Lammi

More Valuable Than Your Junk-Drawer

You probably have a toolkit or a junk drawer that contains tools that you use to perform tasks such as cutting paper, tightening screws, gluing things together.

Have you ever tried to cut paper without scissors?

Tighten a screw with your fingernail?

Get something to stick together without glue?

You probably have - and wished that you had (or found) the appropriate tool.

And yet, you probably perform life tasks without giving any thought to using appropriate life tools - the tools that enable you to more effectively perform tasks related to the demands and challenges of everyday life.

It's time to check the contents of your life toolkit to determine if you have forgotten, or are missing, some vital tools!

Read more at https://motivateus.com/stories/lifes-toolkit.htm

No comments: