An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Belief

According to Wikipedia, a Belief is the state of mind in which a person thinks something to be the case with or without there being empirical evidence to prove that something is the case with factual certainty.

We believe a lot of things, many are true and some are not. And belief has been responsible for many occurrences that we cannot explain otherwise. I've learned that everything is possible, whether I will ever see it or not.

No comments: