An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Focus

Marlene

When you focus on thoughts about things you can't control or the things you fear, what happens? You get stressed, depressed and find yourself not in a good place mentally.  Since you can't control them, why let them get the best of you? 

Who is in charge?  YOU are!

Yes, you can take charge of your thoughts and what you are focusing on.  Will everything turn out exactly as planned?  Probably not.  Will you have a better chance of success?  I say yes, and so have a lot of other people.

If you are not doing it yet, remind yourself each day that you will become more and more aware of what you are thinking about.  Once you know, then decide which thoughts you want to give your full attention to.

Here's to you!  You can do this.  Just be sure to laugh a little today and enjoy the moments!

No comments: