An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Help??

Marlene

Ever ask someone if they could help you and they say no?  How did that make you feel?  You see when you ask for anything, you have to be willing to also accept the fact that people have the right to answer either yes or no to your request.  

Does that mean you give up?  I don't think so - you're tougher than that.  You have to continue looking for someone to say yes.  Yes they can help you, maybe in the way you need it, or maybe by introducing you to someone else.

Above all, do everything you can to improve your situation.  Maybe it's taking a part time job, a full time job.  You have to first try to help yourself.  Right?

Go into the day with an attitude that things will work out, that you are making progress and are willing to do whatever it takes to improve your life.  Be hopeful and happy along the way because YOU are in control of how you feel and you want to feel as good as possible because your life matters.

No comments: