An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Having the Courage to Face My Fears


By Katherine Whellams

Everyone Has Their Own Fears... Not Just You 

To be a burden to anyone

I'm not sure if it's because I don't have the guts to put anyone in any kind of discomfort or that I am just too stubborn to depend on anyone. 

Either way, I don't want to...

To lose someone that I love

I know a lot of people share this sentiment but it makes me think sometimes, are we really afraid to lose these people or are we just afraid of the pain we are going to go through? 

Either way, I don't want to...

To die young

I am too selfish because I still want to experience and see so much or I know that I still have a lot of things to do for everyone, especially to those I owe my life to.

Either way, I don't want to...

Read more at https://motivateus.com/stories/facing-our-fears.htm

No comments: