An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

This weeks "Something Extra"


Have you ever gotten close to a dream or goal, so close you could almost taste the victory?

Are you constantly checking in with yourself to ask if you are still on target to go after what you want? If not, why not?

Here's to you and an exciting day ahead!!

Marlene

Live The Life Of Your Dreams TODAY!!

Written by Miami Phillips

Just imagine you have no ties, no burdens, no limits, no memories, and no past.

What would your life look like? .

If the answer that comes to your mind is different than what you are doing, why is that? Is it because of someone else's opinion? A spouse, a parent - or maybe your children?

I, for one, have to admit to a certain amount of holding back on dreams and goals because of our two boys. As my life progresses I realize there is no reason to hold back.

Read the entire article :

http://www.motivateus.com/stories/live-your-life.htm

No comments: