An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Face The Challenges


By Dale Schlundt, M.A.

Life May Be A Consistent Challenge, But That Is OK...

I am sitting here in jury duty, waiting for my name to be called. I haven't decided whether it is better not to be called, ultimately just sitting here all day, or to be picked for a case and at least be doing something. I'll let you know on my decision later. Regardless, I began thinking, what a better time to write about a topic that we can all use, inspiration.

Now to finish telling you about why this subject seems so relevant right now, I am an educator and this is my first day of spring break... To top it off, my laptop will not connect to the internet. So if you are reading this article, you should know that I ended up restraining myself from performing a Steven Segal kick on my computer, despite the strong urge I am having to do so at the moment.

Regardless of how my day seems to be going at the courthouse and the tasks I still need to complete at home (grading papers), which my civic duty is preventing me from accomplishing, my life is pretty good.

The idea I am writing about for this piece is that the older I become, the more I realize that what my father told me was true. Life is a constant fight to survive. But the good news... that doesn't have to be a negative thing.

Now, when I say that phrase, "fight to survive", I do not mean I will have to shoot my way out of the building to get back to my car. So that's some more good news. Yet the challenges which every day brings, as you are probably aware of, seem to be consistent and never ending at times; we all have them. While they may be different for each individual, they are typically never the less, always there.

In recognition of your own personal challenges, let's think about them for a moment..... Ah, just what we all want to do isn't it? Think about our stinking problems... So let's begin.

Perhaps you are going through the hurdle of paying down your credit card debt, recently had an argument with your significant other, or you might simply be a constant worrier on a daily basis.

How do we handle these issues?

Let's find out. Read the rest of the article :

http://www.motivateus.com/stories/life-is-a-challenge-and-that-is-okay.htm

No comments: