An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Views


Views are basically interpretations of the outside world. These interpretations mold you in unforeseen ways. You have to slow down sometimes and just look and relax to remain healthy. Take a minute to enjoy the wonders because therr are no schedules except the ones we place on ourselves. We are very powerful entities. We should enjoy all we can. There always is an extension.

Points of view are easier to manipulate than view points. Views points are babies  in the creation process. However there are some ingrained points are very difficul to play around with.

The more petrified these points are, tje more difficult it is to coerce with them. Rejuvenation of views is always a difficult task. However it is of great importance to transform these views to make them relevant to other aspects.

No comments: