An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Its time


It's your time: time to relax, time to think, time to contemplate. You are free to do all you are capable of, and you are resiliant more then you ever know.

Beauty cannot recognize its own beauty within. It seldom looks at itself, for it is too busy and wants to create likeness of itself. It is miraculous and spreads so rapidly from a small drop and that is where it begins.

It battles many times, mostly winning, but always learning from all the battles it partakes in. Beauty can be found in anything. However it only needs to be recognized. This recognition causes growth beyond belief.

You have to only take the time to recognize. It grows so much because of this.

No comments: