An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Memories

Memories are good to keep but not to dwell on. You can remember how to walk while you are still, but if you have so much conflict you may lose the ability.

Odds change and people change. We all have choices to change how we want. So in essence we change hiw we want. Change changes everything. Everything is up if the air, so what will happen?

Life should always be fun and ssporadic, but how much is up to you. 

No comments: