An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, August 3, 2024

How we Age

Gray hair and wrinkles might not feel like much to joke about, but when it comes to aging none of us are immune, so sometimes the best thing we can do is laugh. With older age comes wisdom, experience, and perspective — three things that can help us recognize how important it is to look on the brighter side. While we’re all destined to grow old (if we’re lucky), maintaining a positive attitude can help our outlook stay fresh and youthful. As George Burns once said, “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: