An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Age can't Stop Us

No matter how old we get, we all have an inner child within us that encompasses our innocence, whimsy, and unmitigated joy. This crucial part of our subconscious also connects us with memories from long ago that continue to hold great meaning even decades later. But it’s all too easy to neglect our inner child, and doing so can make us lose sight of the things that help keep us young at heart. The good news is our inner child never disappears entirely and can always be revived, even if we’ve gone a long time without nourishing those childlike emotions. It’s never too late to look inward and encourage that youthful spirit to thrive once again. In the process, we may even unearth some long-lost memories that bring a smile to our faces and warmth to our hearts. yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: