An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Failure Is Not So Bad



Marlene

Everyone fails, which is okay. If you are a scientist experimenting, you fail over and over again. Something new is learned when an experiment is unsuccessful, allowing the next step, the next trial.

Remember failing is part of success. Ask anyone you know who is what you consider "successful" how many times they have missed the mark, failed greatly, and got back on track to continue their quest.

If we can learn not to fear failure but to be fueled by failure, we can be energized to try again differently. Try not to be discouraged when success doesn't come running into your life. You have to do the work and be willing to accept that there will be times of growth brought about by failure that you couldn't have arrived at any other way.

No comments: