An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Are You The Brightness In Someone's Life?

Marlene

You know that person; it might even be you. Are you the one who is like a rock that others can lean on when they are tired, lonely, upset, and out of ideas? Maybe you're the one that the neighborhood kids come to because they know you will listen and encourage them when they need some guidance. I think we've all been there in that role at least 100 times in our life.

You are approachable without even knowing why sometimes, like in the grocery store. Has this ever happened to you? You're doing your shopping, up and down the aisles looking for your favorites, when someone approaches and asks for help. You look around and see five other people in the aisle with you. Why did this person pick you?

People can sense who will be willing to help or listen. It always happens to me, especially when I least expect it. Of course, I am glad to help them navigate where they need to be and ask if there's anything else I can do for them. Most of the time, they say, "Thank you, I appreciate your help," and continue on their way.

So the next time you're in a crowded store, turn up your smile as you cruise the aisles. You never know what kind of wonderful encounter awaits as you turn down the next aisle.

No comments: