An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Pains of Life



Marlene

You may never know what others are going through because we all manage our pain in different ways.

Remember to treat others the way you want to be treated. Not everyone is going to want to share their struggle, their story of survival, and they don't have to. It's their stuff, not yours. If you don't want to be judged then don't judge others. Just love them and look for ways to be helpful.

No comments: